Impact Weekend Needs:
- toilet paper (all that you can bring!)
- feminine hygiene products (all that you can bring!)
- adult diapers (all that you can bring!)
- small gift bags (50)
- clips for the bags – see the one at church for a model (50)
- puzzle books – $1 store is a great source (50)
- 12 oz bottles of water (24)
- lotion – full size appreciated (50)
- toothbrushes (50)
- toothpaste (25)
- denture cleaner (25)
We have a newly formed Outreach Team.
If you would like to be part of our work, please contact the office.
Current plans include:
- Partnering with All Saints, Pontiac for their Saturday events
- “5th Sunday events” – a quick project that can be done on the 5th Sundays (in those months who have 5 Sundays) and passed out to local organizations.
- Box Tops – we are collecting box tops for our local schools
- Thanksgiving boxes with Lighthouse
- Christmas boxes with Lighthouse
- Impact Weekend – being a partnering organization with the twice-yearly community event
Christmas Bake Sale:
The ECW holds a Christmas Bake Sale the first Saturday of December each year. All the “goodies” are home made by the church women. The proceeds from the bake sale go to Lighthouse North and HAVEN.